Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Denise Milani Forums Skins Not

my years never knew

What sense does it continue to make the twenty years, if ever you feel?
I swear I do not know what happened to the last ten years of my life. Have not seen them, I have not known.
have flown away and I've learned that nothing .. How could this happen? Can it be so distracted?
My last memory are the outputs with friends and arguing with my teenagers that I do not understand. If you really were
past ten years I remember others, right? Maybe you remember how I grew up ... but I gained an inkling of ideas changed, amended, reads that have marked some way ... maybe ... maybe you remember a more sensitive person than me, a victim of the emotions of the moment, love for the first time, full of questions and doubts ... it is a vague memory, but this ... I was the one?
I was the little girl sitting at school looking out the window daydreaming?
And where is it now? Why is only a memory? Because life and time have changed so much? This is called maturity? It's called
growth?
Where are my age?

0 comments:

Post a Comment