Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hebraic English Interlinear Pdf

close encounters of a certain type

I wonder why everyone can not keep their religion and their beliefs, and leave in peace next?
(come to think this should be the eleventh commandment: Let alone your neighbor as you'd like to be left alone "... but if it is true that if you do not follow the commandments then you end up in that place called hell, then it is better that this commandment we let him loose, hell is already crowded with her).
However, the question arises quite spontaneously when I see myself arriving at work a bespectacled type who stands in front of me (deliberately ignoring the fact to see me committed to the neck) and begins a speech:
"Good morning! Allows two words? I just wanted to ask you a question: If she had used the power, which would solve the problem on earth? "
" well, it's a question I ask myself every day ... "
" to strive a bit ', there are wars, hunger, disease ... what do you like best "
" mmm ... if I were God, raserei the ground, ultimately eliminating all man and start over, leaving only plants and animals. So I get along with just solving all. "(That's why my mom continues to tell you that I always choose the easiest way ... mmm)
'good! Delete the man! And 'what God is doing! Kill all the unclean and sinners, and will restore a voice to the silent sight to the blind, heal the sick and bring the kingdom of heaven on earth! "
" wow ... it has to do better than start immediately "
" no! I know that this will happen in 2012! "
" he called to warn
?..." "I'm not joking about these things girl! It will be terrible! Kill all the sinners and then resurrect that he deserves it! "
" practically do and undo, first make a killing and then reviving them ... oh ... and I bet one of those who "deserve it" is you, right? "
" sure, and I all those who follow my beliefs "
" ... and it would be obvious ... "
" The beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses "
" ah ... almost here if I can escape the slaughter or a slap on the ass if God decides to resurrect me find it to wander the world destroyed, annihilated .. and the only survivors would all be Jehovah's Witness .... "
" ... "
" I'm sorry but I think I prefer Hell, goodbye. "

(give me even the rude, but at least I do not go from house to house knocking on doors to try to convert people they considered unworthy of all to live in this world.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment