Monday, February 21, 2011

Poptropica Cheat Infinite Credits

When even a bad cold can ruin your day ... New

Today the day started to ' teaches some good news: I passed the written examination of a difficult (Japanese IV) and I received an award from my friend Ross this:
This is a blog award that promotes artistic newborn, and she thought (as I do not know XD) also signed! Thank you Ross, you're a treasure * __ *
Here are the blogs that I chose, and to which the bonus round with pleasure ^ ^
Piccinaccia of Piccinaccia Cute's Corner, because I love everything what he does, from photos to felt, natural step for the amigurumi xD
Maria Grazia , pieces, wool & co. a fantastic person and very creative!
Ilaria / Airali , "Where Is The Wonderland?, Original, creative, fun and passionate as a true artist!
Pixia of PixiaBlog, another formidable creative person!
Eleonora of Perlinavichinga Amigurumi, a friend and an artist really amazing ^ ^

short , this is a nice way to get to know =^____^=
is small, simple rules:
  • accept the award and write a post on the blog
  • Pass it to 3-5 Tracks and you want to know, informing them that they have received the award
  • Link the post to the person who sent it to you
That's it, now I run a study for the oral exam tomorrow ^ ^''Let's hope so ... A big kiss to all! ^___^/

0 comments:

Post a Comment