Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lab 8 Population Genetics And Evolution Answere

cream with braids and pierced the cloak

Here are the tools of the cape to the previous post finally over! The yarn is the Grignasco knits, merino gold cream, and the pattern was the magazine's August Mani di Fata (should it be a cloak for between seasons, but I'm going to wear it even on winter sweaters). The points used are different perforated diamond pattern, with braided pigtails and pierced, tiny braids, rice grain, knit, and I used to assemble the hook. Compared to the magazine I have changed slightly, to be able to make smaller (in fact there were sizes 42 and 44) \u200b\u200band to ensure that no "appendesse" once worn on me. I then deleted the points here and there to knit and grain of rice.
is the result:



0 comments:

Post a Comment