Friday, December 31, 2010

Physics Of Loop Antenna

to you that you're everything.

I do not know the words.
I would love to know that you look into your eyes and say all the things that we ourselves have remained suspended in a deafening silence. All those little things that are created by joining the wall that separates us now, we can not throw down.
I would be able to understand you, but not only, as well as I understand you protect you and let you know that I'm always here for you, I would give their lives to save yours.
I've ever seen get tired in the evening, sitting at that kitchen table and collapsed on the sofa after a day of hard work. Do not believe everything that has gone unnoticed. True, when I was a child I did not understand these things, I could not understand the weight on his shoulders to carry a family and a house, while outside the world goes mad. The
not want to miss anything. The desire to see your children grow up without deprivation. I know, although I do not have children yet. Even if they are not mother. I'm just your daughter. The daughter of a man who gave everything and continues to do so for the sake of others, never for himself, never first. I needs of others are becoming increasingly important. You are the typical "nice guy", what day today is never encountered. You are the man who taught me that life can be sacrificed, but it's worth the sacrifice if it brings peace to those you love.
You are what you could destroy me with a word or let me touch the sky with a finger. What I wanted to imitate a child, but growing up I did not know where to give due credit. Never a thank you or I love you. I wish I had done more, I would say avertelo knew or at least be sure that you know that I love you, I would not for anything other than a father to you, even when we fought, even when the silence became heavy and were made boulders, even when we did not agree and I lifted up my voice while you remain silent.
Even in those moments I loved you. I wish I could say many things, but I only write them. Do not you taught me something important, Interior feelings.
I do not want the words remain in my throat, I do not want it's too late to tell you that I am proud to have a father like you, with your thousand faults, which on closer inspection are also mine.
I just want to have endless time to spend with you, and one day become a person who makes you proud to be a father, someone you can admire. If what I am now, if I have respect for others and bring inside some education too sentimental, know with certainty that I owe everything to you and Mom. I love

0 comments:

Post a Comment