Saturday, January 1, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Mild Impetigo Fast

For every day together.



For all the times you've endured my moons and wrong for those days a bit 'shady.
for being a friend but also a friend to joke, when life should be taken a bit 'more lightly.
Not to have lost patience in the face of certain attitudes incomprehensible for you, but realizing that they were part of me.
For days when you embraced me without saying anything, because you understand that the silence had more sense.
For those times you've had to adapt to my schedule, my moods, my complaint is not always easy.
For the times that my desires have become a source of inspiration for you to make me happier.
For the moments spent watching movies in bed embracing.
For your lips on mine.
for not saying everything that was going through your head during our discussions.
for letting me know things that you did not know.
For as many times as you tickle me because I feel like laughing. For the smile that
when you come home every night.
To kiss you give me just after the "hello" and for what you give me before you go.
For the moments when I think during the day and decide to write me a simple sms to remind me that you're there.
For small things, for future projects, for the family to come, for love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment