Monday, January 17, 2011

Hot Cheetos Cause Cancer?





Sometimes I think of all the chapters of my life that are closed and lines lie between their unexpressed desires for fear of making mistakes, people known and forgotten, friendships blossomed but finite, souls adrift and sad thoughts.
Yes, they are often hard to exist in all life situations are difficult to digest and forget, and in most cases remain engraved in the memory, to remember how you suffered.
chapters contain brief but indelible phrases, the ones you need to remember where you were wrong and that will ensure a greater awareness of the world, as it turns. To not make mistakes anymore. To learn. To understand that you will continue. That we must forgive.
is with this understanding of its limitations that I want to face the new year, it will be a time of growth that some changes may bring to light.
become great. I will be companion and friend, confidante, mistress of my choices, as difficult as can be. I'll take off even though I can not swim, will risk.
Maybe that's how you should live? Maybe that's what they call "courage"?

0 comments:

Post a Comment