Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday Invitation Wording No Gifts Donate

change lives .. I'm getting married.

No, not about me, is simply the name of a program broadcast on Sky. I wonder why I am obsessed with this channel ... maybe more crap shoot because of all the others, I do not know ...
So you have these pairs, one per episode, which is not satisfied with their physical appearance, and would like to change (improve?) for their wedding, which will be celebrated with them shortly.
Not content with this, the program also provides for the selection of everything that can affect a marriage: the choice of the dress, flowers, restaurant and makeup and wigs of the couple and guests.

Now there is the bride who wants to redo the nose to begin with.
That is, one builds the nose because he has married.
Logic.

Then, not happy, (so she does not pay) goes to the boobs. Wants the biggest and most beautiful.
course: one draws on the breast and the nose because you have to marry.
unassailable.

The part of him I have not followed, I was too afraid of what that he could ask the surgeon ... a stretch here, a lipo them ... the only thing I saw him running on the beach, tied to life with a rope hanging from the tire ... with a lot of personal trainer who makes me run ... mah.

Everything is presented by a blonde, what's his name .... Come on, that foreign them ... (in between the other is not your average American, we have learned so well from their silly programs that now we make them yourself, it's all made in Italy)
the name of the presenter does not mean I remember but do not lose anything.

What we wonder is: but when the guests come to church and see the spouses recognize them? Maybe they'll think it was wrong marriage, remain sitting dazed on the bench wondering if you should get up or stay until the end, just because the gift did so, and I make the gift without even eating at a restaurant? Oh no.


0 comments:

Post a Comment