Monday, January 17, 2011

Laxatives For Impacted Bowel

suspended



I would love to be a gray pebble beach, a small polished stone in the middle the other hundreds of thousands. No one should take care of me because I never hunger or thirst and need clean clothes, nor would I ever go to school or doing chores. I'd be lying there with the waves lapping over me, or to dry in the sun. I do not ever move, except for a few centimeters due to the change of tide. I could stay there forever, without a name, to mind my own business, no one will ever wondering where I am.
But maybe one day, a nice guy who goes for a stroll on the beach looking for shells or wrecks, and I bent to pick it would take in hand for a moment, to feel that they are tiny and smooth. Then he got up and threw me with all his might, and I'd fly into the air and flashes twice, three times on the liquid surface before sinking. I'd like to be a small gray stone lost forever under the sea ...

Selina Penaluna - Jan Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment